View Full Version : What happened to all of to video from world finals?
02-03-2002, 11:23 PM
What was the point of having all of the video cameras if we cant see the video/s?
02-06-2002, 07:15 AM
From what I've seen there was only video of the drag stalls. Kinda boring after 10 cars go through in my opinion.
On a twisted note, I don't think many want to see the mic errors repeated.
Wayne missed a huge opportunity at last years finals.
$39.99 -- For those of you that couldn't make it Wayne Harris Enterprises presents: "2001 Db Drag Finals The Video" -- 2 hours
* Video of the facility before the event empty... shows some of the big shots (big trailers) unloading vehicles... fast motion video of the facility filling up. Opening ceremonies. (10 minutes)
* Quick visits with some sponsor vendors... 3 special product views of new equipment never before seen. (15 minutes)
* Pre drag racing interviews with the top contenders in each class (last years winners). (15 minutes)
* Pre drag race views of the vehicles and systems. About 5 top systems. (20 minutes)
* The semi and champion Db Drag round in each class on video. (45 minutes)
* Bikini contest (5 minutes worth).
* Trophy awards (10 minutes worth). To the point.
* Commercial ads at the end and beggining of the video from sponsors of the video.
Could have been made from 3 guys roaming with medium/high grade common video cameras. Edited down to two hours. With some planning and preproduction it would have been worth it.
02-06-2002, 09:53 PM
only 5 minutes of bikini footage? what is this world coming to?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.